Friday, August 7, 2009

Pretty in Pink For 'My Friend'!

I was blog hopping this morning and saw Sharon Johnson's Stamp Simply "FRIEND" Challenge HERE! I had just made this card the other night when I got together with a few stamping friends and thought it would work perfect for the challenge! My good stamping friend, Cathy, is the one responsible for the inspiration for this card ... she is a stamping goddess!!!! It's so soft and pretty ... right up my alley!

A BIG thank you to Sharon for all her technical support this morning ... she had to walk me through linking and what not. I'm so technically challenged -- it stinks!

Thanks to all and ENJOY!

2 comments:

The Rubber Maid said...

Very soft and oh so sweet...lovely card. Pat

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Such a pretty friend card -- just love it!!! So pretty in pink!