Sunday, August 9, 2009

My Time To Create Inspiration Challenge #5!

It's time for another My Time To Create Inspiration Challenge from Lauren Meader!!! Here's a look at the inspiration photo:



Isn't it simply YUMMY??!!??

Exciting news!!! Lauren will be showcasing the Top 5 challenge entries each week on her blog in a feature called "My Time to Shine". Be sure to play along for YOUR chance to shine!!



You can view all the details of Lauren's Challenge HERE! I am absolutely in LOVE with this challenge ... these colors just 'speak to me'! Those little aprons lined up on the clothes line are so adorable! I used to hang clothes out on the line when my boys were babies ... they always smelled so fresh and lovely when I pulled them down at the end of the day! Unfortunately, the neighborhood I live in now does not allow clothes lines, so I'll have to live vicariously through Lauren's beautiful picture!!!

The colors on Lauren's challenge reminded me of Stampin' Up!'s Tempting Turquoise, Certainly Celery, Rose Red and Pretty in Pink. This cutie-pie ice cream cone reminds me of everything summer! The glitter looks like sugar sprinkles ... the cherry on top has a 'stem' picked from something I found out in the backyard laying in the grass! All those scoops of 'ice cream' with their yummy colors are sure to be a cool and welcome relief on a hot summer's day ... it's 100 degrees here in Chapel Hill, NC today! I think we'll have ice cream for dinner tonight! What do you think???

HAVE FUN AND ENJOY!!!

6 comments:

Shawna said...

VERY cute card!!

Gwen said...

It is over a hundred here in AZ today too!!! love your card! it's so cute!! I am feeling cooler already!!

Dana Gustafson said...

Yummm! Icecream! It's hot in Northern Cali today and your card hits the spot!

Stampin' Pam said...

Deb this is a great take on the inspiration challenge and who doesn't love ice cream! Thanks for playing!

Kristin Bueter said...

WOW! What a fabulous take on the challenge! I LOVE that ice cream cone...so unique and fresh! Oh, and way to go green by picking that cherry stem in your yard :O) LOL That's so cool!

Glad you were able to play along...hope to see you again on Saturday!!

Lauren (mytime) said...

UM-AZING! WOW!! Im in love with this :D