Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Leaving this morning for CONFERENCE!


We played golf yesterday at the new Lonnie Poole Course at NCSU! It was our last 'family' time together before I leave for Tastefully Simple's National Conference this morning. I get back Sunday evening and we move my oldest son to college at NCSU first thing Monday morning! I kinda wish I wasn't leaving for conference so I could savor these last few days together with life as we've know it for the past 18 1/2 years ... but life must go on and we need to embrace the new chapter in our lives! We are so excited for Brandon and know that he is entering one of the greatest times of his life now. He'll do great ... AND, I need to remember that he's only 45 minutes away in Raleigh, NOT in California!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus, he is keeping his job here at the golf club in our neighborhood on the weekends, so at least I'll be able to see 'my baby' once a week. I know he'll arrive home with a pile of laundry for good old mom to take care of and have an empty hand out for dad to fill it up with moolah!
Stay tuned ... I'll announce all the NEW Fall/Winter Tastefully Simple products here next week after I get back in town and have a chance to settle back in to a routine!
Until next time ... HAPPY STAMPING!

No comments: