Sunday, August 2, 2009

FILED WITH FLAIR HOME ORGANIZER!




This is another one of Lauren Meader's My Timeless Templates ... Filed With Flair! I printed this template months ago and there it sat on my 'to do' pile for the longest time. I finally got around to it today -- rainy, gloomy day out today -- perfect for spending the entire day stamping!! I jused Just Rite Stampers Curlz Monogram Set to stamp the mail slots for Dad, Mom and the Kids. It came out cute ... what do you think??

Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Just Rite Curlz Monogram Set
Card Stock: So Saffron, Baja Breeze, Ski Slope DSP, Whisper White
Ink: Baja Breeze
Accessories: So Saffron 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, 1 3/8" circle punch, tab punch, Baja Breeze stripped grosgrain ribbon, Baja Breeze corduory button, Fleurette's II, glue dots, Circle Scissor, lace.

No comments: