Monday, August 10, 2009

Cute Little Gift!


I leave in two days to head off to Minneapolis, MN to attend Tastefully Simple's annual National Conference - yippiee! Each conference I've attended over the years, I always bring some sort of hand stamped gift for the President and CEO of Tastefully Simple, Jill Blashack Strahan! Here is this year's gift for Jill! It's an adorable, tiny 'purse' made with the Big Shot Top Note Die and decorated with embossing folders, DSP, punches, eyelets and ribbon. The cards included inside the purse are 3 x 3's and include the sentiment from the NEW Razzle Dazzle stamp set and the new modern punch. I topped each card off with some pretty ribbon - polka dots and organza. I used a bit of Razzleberry Lemonade DSP on the flaps of the envelopes. I think Jill will get a kick out of this year's gift ... what do you think???

No comments: