Thursday, July 16, 2009

SUNNY DAY JULY CLASS!


I tried to have a goal of offering 3 classes this summer during the months of June, July and August, but because of the planning and hosting of my son's Graduation Party in June, unfortunately, no class happened that month.

I'm very excited to be hosting the very first of a series of three classes that will be offered during July and August. I just posted details on the TART & TANGY class here yesterday and stay tuned for the final class announcement of the summer coming very soon! Yes, that's 2 in August ... but the second class will be a mini where we make one, more detailed item.
These pics here (below) are what we are going to make tonight for the Sunny Day Class! We'll be making 6 cards 4.25 x 4.25 size to fit into this adorable tin lunch box!! This class uses the Sunny Day Simply Scrappin' kit and lots of fun accessories!! It's one of my favorite things in the new catty ... just LOVE those colors together!! For those of you that know me well, you know that I am a ribbon-aholic ... so I created this tin box with so many ribbons on it that you can no longer see the black handle -- it's so colorful -- like a rainbow of ribbons!
On the menu tonight from TASTEFULLY SIMPLE:
Pasta & Pomodoro Sauce
Perfect Parmesean Biscuits
Cool & Creamy Cucumber Dip
Artichoke & Spinach Dip
Blue Aztec Chips
Berry Buckle Cake
Mango Margaritas ... the BIG GIRL kind ... YIPPIEE!!
I can't wait until tonight -- SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: