Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Ready, Set, Wrap a LADYBUG!




I have a good stamping friend who collects everything 'ladybug' related for her daughter who lives on 'Ladybug Lane' ... isn't that adorable?? Well, I was coming home from a tasting party the other night and hungry (yeah, I know, that doesn't really make sense since I sell FOOD, but I don't eat when I'm hosting my parties and I usually arrive home famished!), so I stopped in at McDonald's and ordered a happy meal. To my surpirse, the toy inside was the cutest little Ladybug Beanie Baby!! I knew immediately that I must make a tiny little house for this Ladybug and give it to Bonnie for her daughter's collection!
I used Lauren Meader's Ready, Set, Wrap template and added some circles to make the outside of the box look like the shell of a ladybug. I used Stampin' Up's new Teeny Tiny Words set for the sentiment and a few punches and ribbons. Wha-la ... what do you think??

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I love the ladybug basket with the ladybug in it. It is the cutest thing I have seen!!!
My daughter on Lady Bug Lane will absolutely love it,
although I am going to enjoy it for awhile first. Thank you, Bonnie

Debbie said...

OH MY WORD! You are making me want to RUN to McD for those beanies! What a fab gift! Thanks for sharing this with me I just LOVE it!!!! You rock!

Your friend will love it Im certain. Lauren Meader