Tuesday, July 21, 2009

JULY CLUB CARD!


Okay, so MELON MAMBO is my NEW FAVORITE COLOR! Not too surprising since PURELY POMEGRANATE was my old favorite color ... they are similar/in the same color family! Melon Mambo is so vibrant and yummy. I'm trying to come up with a vision of creating my holiday card for this year and thinking of a way I can incorporate this awesome color into the card somehow! Not very holiday-ish ... but maybe this year I'll think OUTSIDE the box!!!
Anywhooo ... this is another card we made at my July Clubs this month. Sooooooooooo pretty and soooooooooo easy! Everyone just loved it!
Recipe:
Stamp Set: Razzle Dazzle
Cardstock: Melon Mambo (YUM!), Whisper White, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP
Ink: Melon Mambo plus Old Olive, Crushed Curry and Melon Mambo Stampin' Write Markers
Accessories: Scallop Big Shot Die, piercing tool and mat, circle scissor plus cutting tool, modern label punch, Melon Mambo 1/2" polka dot grosgrain ribbon, button latte assortment, glue dots, dimensionals.

No comments: