Wednesday, July 22, 2009

HERB EXPRESSIONS!


This is such a pretty and dainty stamp set! It is one I earned FREE through the Consistency Summer Sales Incentive during May, June and July! I have a good friend and neighbor who brought me a bunch of fresh from her garden lavender tied with a gorgeous satin ribbon and I wanted a special little way to say 'thank you' to her! I think this will fit the bill perfectly!!! This card is really much prettier in person ... the three little 'bling' flowers add just the right amount of sparkle ... I LOVE sparkle!
Recipe:
Stamp Set: Herb Expressions
Card Stock: Almost Amethyst, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
Ink: Elegant Eggplant Ink, Elegant Eggplant, Almost Amethyst & Old Olive Stampin' Write Markers
Accessories: Old Olive 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, piercing tool & mat, eyelet border punch, glue dots and some bling!

No comments: