Wednesday, June 24, 2009

INVITATION TO A NEW CATTY LAUNCH OPEN HOUSE!

Hip, hip HOORAY! The new 2009 - 2010 Idea Books and Catalogs just arrived at my house! I think the UPS man thought I was a little crazy as I ran out the front door and met him on the driveway (in my pj's!) giggling with glee!!!

I'd like to invite my stamping friends to a NEW CATALOG LAUNCH OPEN HOUSE!

When: Friday, June 26th 6:00 - 9:00 pm
Where: Debbie's house
RSVP: deb4tasteful@earthlink.net (required for make and take project supplies!)

What to expect:

· Your NEW Idea Book and Catalog – filled with tons of great ideas!
· Goodie bags for club members in attendance filled with lots of treats to go along with the new catty!
· Free make and take projects to work on while here using some of the new products!
· Refreshments provided by Tastefully Simple!
· FUN!

I'll also have some retired stamp sets/ink for sale at 'trunk sale' prices!

Hope to see you all on Friday!!!

No comments: