Monday, June 22, 2009

Goodies for my Clubers!

Another really good reason to join a club with me ... I love to stamp and love to give handmade gifts and goodies to my club members!!! Look what I did with my time over the weekend ...

I downloaded these 'wish lists' from the SU website and printed two for each club member. I did some stamping on them with the NEW Razzle Dazzle stamp set and NEW In Colors! I adhered a tab punch at the top of each with a brad and put a magnet on the back so all my club members can post their wish lists on their refrigerators ... where they can see and update their lists daily!

I punched out tab punches with the NEW In Colors for each of the eight categories in the NEW Idea Book & Catalog. I printed out labels on the computer and adhered them onto the tab punches. They are in little ziplock baggies and the club gals can use these tabs to mark the beginning of each new category in the catalogs!

These are the large clips that many of you have seen me use at my open house events and classes ... I decorate the clips, print the name of the dish on cardstock and then put them in front of the dish so everyone knows what they are eating! For these, I inserted some SU Post It Notes so everyone can jot down ideas from the new SU Catty!

No comments: