Monday, June 22, 2009

Goodies for my Clubers!

These adorable little card stock rings are simply precious!!! I punched out one in each of the NEW In Colors with the large tag punch. I then printed the name of the color on labels and adhered to each tag. Then I stamped one of the little flowers from the NEW Razzle Dazzle stamp set on Whisper White card stock and punched out with the 3/4" punch and glued onto the tag. Lastly, I tied some of the NEW polka dot In Color ribbons onto the ring - one of each color!

These are pens with my Stampin' Up! labels on them. Of course, all my stamping friends will need pens to fill out their 'wish lists' for items from the NEW Idea Book & Catalog!!!

Each cluber will get a few sheets of SU page markers to mark the pages that have the items on their wish lists! They'll also get a 'Preferred Customer' punch card ... each square equals $10 in orders and when the card is completely punched, they'll get $10 off their next SU order - yippiee!!

No comments: