Monday, June 22, 2009

Goodies for my Clubers!!






I know my club gals are ANXIOUSLY AWAITING the UPS man delivering their new SU Cattys to my house ... ANY DAY NOW!! As soon as they arrive on my doorstep, I will book some time to host an open house new catty launch party here! I'm working on putting together a few make-and-take projects for them to assemble so they get to play around with some of the new products right away and not have to wait until the July clubs or the Fun in the Garden Class!!

I had a very relaxing weekend ... stayed in almost all weekend (except to go out a few times for FOOD!) and watched the US Open Golf Tournament with my husband while working on stamping projects! It was like heaven!! Very quiet in the house and so peaceful ... I treasure these moments!

I decided to treat my club members to goodie bags to go with their new 2009 - 10 SU Idea Book & Catalog! I cased a few of these ideas from Chat Wszelaki's blog and I just love everything! My clubers are such a special group of ladies and I'm so thankful to be able to spend time with them each month and share our passions for paper crafting together! This is just a small token of a very big and heartfelt THANK YOU to all my wonderful stamping clients! This was supposed to be a surprise for them, but I'm so excited about how the goodie bags came out, that I couldn't contain my enthusiasm and just had to share TODAY! Yes, I know ... I'm a complete addict!! If you're reading this, then YOU are TOO ... don't you just love it??!!??
Enjoy peeking!

No comments: