Friday, June 5, 2009

EXTRA REWARDS FOR JUNE HOSTS WITH SU!

June marks my ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator! Yippiee!! To help celebrate this milestone, everyone who hosts a workshop in June will receive a special handmade gift from me along with your regular host rewards and these extra specials …

I wanted to let you all know about a super exciting promotion for June Hostesses:

Dates: June 1-30, 2009
Promotion Details: The Summer Fun Hostess Bonus Promotion has two parts:
Hostesses who hold a $250-$399.99 workshop will receive an additional $20 in hostess free merchandise dollars.
Hostesses who hold a $400 or more workshop will receive an additional $40 in hostess free merchandise dollars.

This is a GREAT time to host a workshop and I have a few select dates available throughout the month. Contact me now to set up your workshop!

No comments: