Friday, May 22, 2009

Just Bee-Cause We're Friends!


I went to Archiver's for the first time with a friend yesterday ... WOW ... what a place! I think I could LIVE there!! After three wonderful, blissful hours, my basket was spilling over with lots of goodies to take home and play with! I just love new (stamping) toys -- don't you??
I made this as a thank you card to send to my friend for introducing me to such a fun place! The card stock is SU Whisper White, Basic Black and Summer Sun. Everything else is an embellishment from Archiver's. The black glitter polka dot paper is handmade. The words are double sticky and I glittered them. The Sunflowers and little bumble bee are just the cutest! The ribbon reads: happiness, friendship, memories ... which I thought was very appropriate for this card!
What a GOOD DAY!

No comments: