Thursday, May 21, 2009

June Club Challenge!


For my clubers and stamping friends ... if you wish to accept this challenge, create one card, 3-D object or anything else using the inspiration colors from the front cover of the May issue of the Southern Living Magazine. My favorite flower in the whole world is the Hydrangea! I just love them in all colors, but especially pink! I have approximately 25 bushes planted throughout my yard ... so gorgeous!
Suggested colors:
Baja Breeze
Pink Pirouette
Pixie Pink
Lovely Lilac
Brocade Blue
Ballet Blue
Regal Rose
Pretty in Pink
Bashful Blue
Almost Amethyst
Lavendar Lace
Clubers - bring your challenge creation to June club! Stamping friends, e-mail me a picture of your creation and I'll post here to share with all!
Good luck and have fun with this!!

No comments: