Thursday, May 28, 2009

Graduation Greetings!




These are a couple of cards I made today for some June High School Grads that I know. I seems like a lot of my friends are having children graduate from school this year ... hum, we all started in pre-school and kindergarten together and BAM -- it seems like overnight, and now the kids are graduating and heading off to college! The flower-y one is for a girl (obviously!) and the black and white card is one of several that I made for some young men I know who are graduating! They were fun and I hope the kids like them!!!
Recipe(s):
Flower Card -
Stamp Set: Great Grad
Cardstock: Summer Picnic DSP, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive, gold
Accessories: Scallop edge punch, scallop circle punch, dimensionals, Flower Die Cuts, 1/16" punch, Real Red brad, Real Red & Pumpkin Pie stripped grosgrain ribbon.
Masculine Card -
Stamp Set: Great Grad
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Riding Hood Red, Gold
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Scallop circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, tab punch, small star punch, Riding Hood Red striped grosgrain ribbon, corner rounder.

No comments: