Wednesday, April 8, 2009

And ... MORE Easter Basket Treats!


Had to drive my sons to a golf match in Graham, NC today and since I'm still desperately trying to recover from a sinus infection, (found out the antibiotic I was on all last week would not work against the strain infection I have, so had to refill another prescription for a different antibiotic today - UGH) I didn't want to be outside breathing all the pollen and junk in -- plus not enough energy to walk 9 holes ... SOOOO, I brought all my stamping stuff to the golf course, plopped myself in the clubhouse and spent 3 blissful hours in stamp heaven creating some more adorable Easter baskets to share with my club members! Aren't these cute? I filled these with mini jars of Rhubarb Strawberry Fruit Spread (8.5 oz. jar for free with any $50 order of Tastefully Simple products in April!) - YUMMY!

No comments: