Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Timeless Templates - Basket Basic!


Isn't this a CUTE gift idea?? This is one of Lauren Meader's latest My Timeless Templates - Basket Basic. After I read the instructions a second time, it was really pretty easy to put together. It's all cutting, weaving the gluing! I used Kraft cardstock to make it look authentic ... like one you would get from a 'real' coffee house! The SU set is an old one - Like It a Latte - for the coffee beans around the handle and sentiment stamped on the white cardstock. The circle stamp is from Just Rite Stampers. I used Chocolate Chip ink and Kiwi Kiss ribbon. It's held together with 2 velvet brads on either side and I slipped a coffee cup inside ... perfect gift to include a gift card with for a cup of coffee to a friend or someone you love! ENJOY!!

1 comment:

Stampin' Pam said...

THis is really cute - I'm having trouble finguring out how to finish off the basket tops though - it doesn't seem to be in the instructions and so I'm not sure how to do the top layer? Also - for the 2nd "weave" are the weaving squares NOT sitting on top of each other??
Love your idea for a great gift.