Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Just Buzzin' By!


This is one of the projects we'll be making at club tonight! It's a cute card and the yellow is so spring-y! This stamp set is really precious and fun. The bee hive is cut out and popped up with dimensionals. (Check out the next post for the more advanced version of this card!) I don't make pop-up cards too often, but then when I do, I ask myself why I don't make them more often. They are really easy and so fun to make and send to a friend! ENJOY!!
Recipe:
Stamp set: Just Buzzin' By
Cardstock: So Saffron, Black, Whisper White, SAB DSP
Ink: Black
Accessories: SAB ribbon, chunky white glitter, 2-way glue pen, blender pens, chocolate chip and so saffron ink bottles (to use with blender pens for coloring), dimensionals, word window punch, sticky strip, chunky glitter, 2-way glue pen.

No comments: