Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thoughts And Prayers - Get Well Soon!

This is the new Thoughts and Prayers set from our gorgeous Spring/Summer catty! Isn't this card so pretty? I just love this new set ... it's one of my all time favorites! Very versitle -- can use for birthdays, thinking of you, get well, sympathy and more! Of course, any card made with that yummy Bella Rose DSP is going to be at the top of my list -- I could eat that paper it's so beautiful! The new Fleurettes in the Bella Rose colors are too cute. I can see me doing a ton of projects with these little cuties! Just love it ALL!!!
Recipe:
Stamp Set: Thoughts and Prayers
Cardstock: Whisper White, Bella Rose DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip ink pad, Always Artichoke/Pretty in Pink/Ruby Red Stampin' Write markers
Accessories: Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon, dimensionals, Fleurettes, glue dots, Eyelett Border punch, stickles.

No comments: