Thursday, February 19, 2009

SU Demo Swap!

We have a quarterly meeting at my manager's house this weekend and we decided to do a card swap between all the demos in attendance - FUN! Here's the card I came up with. I could just EAT that yummy Red and Vanilla ticking ribbon. I ONLY have 2 rolls of it left ... what will I do when it runs out??? I hope SU brings it back again sometime soon! I used a texturz background plate on the black piece - hard to see in the picture. It's swirly like the bird and branches.
Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Always, All Holidays
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Black, Riding Hood Red
Ink: Black, Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Riding Hood Red & Very Vanilla ticking stripe ribbon, small oval punch, crafters took kit, vanilla hodgepodge hardware, red stickles (for berries), dimensionals, horizontal slot punch, wide oval punch, backgrounds texturz plates, Big Shot.

No comments: