Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Stamp Club Challenge!



This month, we decided to do a Stamp Club Challenge just for FUN! The project was to be a card we each created that was in an odd shape - not your standard square or rectangle card! I had so much fun creating my club challenge card ... spent way too much time on it, but I know you know what I mean when I say time just gets away from me when I'm creating in my stamp room!!! I had seen an idea similar to this way back in the summer when the Big Shot first launched - some ideas from the conference - and stored it away in the back of my brain (a very scary place most times!). I did not have the correct size scallop BS die to make the card as I rememberd, so I ad-libed and just used the smaller scallop circles that are on the BS pennant die. I layered the 'scoops of ice cream' and piled them high! I topped it off with a 'cherry' and ran outside to find the perfect stem in my yard! Of course, no wonderful ice cream cone birthday card would be complete without lots of 'sprinkles' on the ice cream, so I went crazy with the glitter - using 4 different colors!!!!
What do you think???

No comments: