Friday, January 23, 2009

Two Cool Dudes - for my TOP HOSTS!


Every year, I always REWARD the TOP 25 Tastefully Simple hosts from the previous year. This year the top 10 will be receiving either a beautiful full-color Tastefully Simple calender with delicious TS food on each page or a Go Italian Cookbook ... and, of course, a Two Cool Dudes handmade card! The remaining top 15 hosts will be receiving an Oh My Chai packet along with the handmade card. I made all 25 cards while on planes and in airports traveling to and from to attend the Annual Leadership Conference for Tastefully Simple this year which was held in WARM and SUNNY Tuscon, Arizona last Thursday - Sunday!!
Recipe:
Stamp Set: Two Cool Dudes
Ink: Pacific Point Blue, White Craft
Cardstock: Pacific Point Blue, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White
Accessories: Green Chunky Glitter, Pacific Point Blue striped ribbon, glue dots, 2-way glue pen, orange Stampin' Write marker.
PS - don't know why some of my pics turn themselves sideways when I take the picture the regular way (horizontal). If anyone has any advice how I can fix this, I'm all ears!!!

No comments: