Saturday, January 10, 2009

I'm BACK!

Hi Stamping Friends!! It's very hard for me to believe that it's been several weeks since I've posted to my blog. The holidays were super hectic this year and I hit the ground running in January taking down decorations and working on end of year tax paperwork in preparation for filing our FASFA applications for my college-bound son ... deadline 2/1/09!

I leave this Thursday to attend a Tastefully Simple conference in Tuscon, AZ, and as usual, I'll be bringing my Stampin' Up! stuff with me on the airplane to occupy my time en-route!! How lucky the person sitting next to me will be to hear me punching and cutting and gluing all the wayfrom Raleigh to Tuscon!!!

I'm very excited to host my first SU Club workshop this week before I leave and two more the week after I return home! We'll be working on Valentine's Day projects. I have them all picked out and gosh are they so darn cute! I'll post pictures as I get them assembled.

In the meantime, I'm posting pics here of some of the lovely cards I received from some of my wonderful stamping friends ... enjoy!!!

No comments: