Saturday, December 20, 2008

Stamping Tea Party & Cookie Exchange!


A HUGE THANK YOU to all those in attendance today for my Stampin' Up Holiday Tea Party & Cookie Exchange!!! When all was said and done, I had 20 ladies at the house who enjoyed the festivities today - WOW! I really appreciate you all taking time out of your busy schedules to stop by and share some holiday cheer with me and my wonderful stamping friends. You ladies out did yourselves with the delectable cookies and treats you all made for the treat exchange - YUM! I had so much fun and the day came and went by much too fast for me. Hershey, my poodle, did a great job providing entertainment for us all ... her fashion show was a hoot! Thanks to Martha for being the designated professional photographer for the event. Martha took pics of every room, every decorated tree and even my stamping closet - OMG! I can't wait to meet with my Bedford Club tomorrow to see the rest of the pictures! I just can't put into words how much you all have touched my life in such a positive way through our stamping together. I am blessed to have such WONDERFUL friends and consider myself very fortunate that you all are a part of my life! I want to take this opportunity to thank you all once again and wish you a very safe and merry Christmas, and a healthy and blessed 2009!

No comments: