Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Cutest Candy Bars!

Thanks to my good friend, Nicole Segnere, for sharing this idea with me! I don't remember the name of the person who came up with these, but I just love them!! I'm getting ready for the CISCO employee appreciation event Thursday, so I've been like a little elf in Santa's workshop ... cutting, stamping, gluing -- you should see my kitchen. No, I take that back ... you wouldn't want to see the mess in my kitchen right now - YIKES!! I'm having too much FUN!
Recipe:
Stamps: All Holidays
Ink: Riding Hood Red
Card Stock: Bella Rose DSP, Whisper White, Blush Blossom, Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Basic Black, Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: Punches - Word Window, 1 3/8" Circle, 1/8" Circle, Small Oval, Large Oval, Boho Blossoms, Square Scallop, 1/4" Circle, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, 2-way glue pen, white gel pen, ribbon, Hershey's candy bars.

No comments: