Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Gift for a Friend!


This is a gift I made for my SU Manager, Amy! I gave it to her today and I think she liked it!! Who wouldn't ... it's so pretty! This is a variation on those that I've made and posted pics of previously. This one only has 3 frames and in the center I used the Big Shot Top Note die and stamped SU's Mission Statement. I like this one so much, I had a hard time giving it away! I know where I can go to visit it ... giggle, giggle!!!
Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Season of Friendship, SU Statement of the Heart
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, Always Artichoke, More Mustard, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Kraft, Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze
Accessories: Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, 2-way glue pen, 3/4" circle punch, Always Artichoke brads, 1/16" circle punch, Big Shot Top Note die.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Yep, I LOVE it. So generous.