Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Purse-onality Clutch!


This is one of Lauren Meader's new My Timeless Templates for this month! I'm in love with it ... so gosh darn cute! Perfect gift for a little girl - filled with girlie-girl essentials (bubble gum flavored chapstick, tissues, nail polish) or how about some cinnamon flavored tea bags and cinnamon sticks tied with pretty ribbon? The possibilities are endless ... need to make a few of these for my neices for Christmas!
Template: 'Purse-onality' from Papertrey, Inc.
Cardstock: Kiwi Kiss, Bella Rose DSP
Stamps: Bitty Basics (hostess)
Ink: New Versamark Dazzle
Accesories: gold brads, sticky strip, cotten candy stickles, buttons, gold elastic cord, velcro closure, ribbon and various embelleshments.

3 comments:

MimiD said...

love this ornament. Not only is it really cute but it gives me new ideas for my new SU stamp set!

Debbie said...

Glad you enjoyed it, Martha!!!

Debbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.