Monday, November 3, 2008

My 2008 Personal Holiday Card!

This is what my personal holiday card will look like for this year. It's a simple yet elegant photo card. I'll be including a family photo on the right side. It's the same format I used last year, I just changed the colors and stamp set! It fits in a standard business size envelope, so I'll pick up some of the pretty holiday envelopes from the office store this week. I am using some of my coveted private stash of PURELY POMEGRANATE CS from last season ... that is my all time favorite color of paper from SU!

Recipe: Very Vanilla 12 x 12, Purely Pomegranate, Mellow Moss 8 1/2 x 11 CS
Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Mellow Moss
Set: Snow Swirled
Accessories: Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Rhinestone Brads, Mellow Moss Taffeta Ribbon, 1/16" punch, glue pen, scallop edge punch.

No comments: