Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Cutest Chipboard Ornament!


This little cutie was created by my friend, Amy Ward, and we made these tonight at our monthly club! I can see these all over a Christmas tree, mantle swag, on top of packages as gift tags or even wrapped in a celophane baggie and tagged as a gift itself. Very cute and very quick and easy using chipboard. I can see me making many of these in the immediate future and using them to decorate, share with friends and give as gifts. So AWESOME! How about making a Nana's Apple Cake, wrapping with holiday plastic and tying one of these on top as the tag ... GREAT teacher gift! Or, make a mini loaf for all of your neighbors and distribute them just a few days before the holiday. They'll be sure to think of you fondly while enjoying the yummy Nana's Apple Cake and have a cute ornament to hang on their tree for years to come. Guess this one will be my neighbor gift this year ... shhhh, don't tell them!!!

No comments: