Friday, October 17, 2008

Welcome to my brand new blog site!

Welcome to the very first edition of my brand new blog site! Like anything new ... setting this up and getting it off the ground feels a little intimidating and fun all at the same time! I tend to be 'technically challenged', so I hope I can muddle through without too much difficulty! I can't wait to share with you all the wonderful papercrafting creations I work on when I have a free minute to sneak up to my craft room! I want to send a HUGE thank you to my Stampin' Up! manager and very good friend, Amy Ward, who took time out of her busy, busy schedule to sit with me and help me set this up! She is awesome and a whiz on the computer! I hope you enjoy visiting my site. Please feel free to e-mail me comments and ideas at deb4tasteful@earthlink.net.

1 comment:

MimiD said...

Wow--I get to post the first comment! What a great idea--it combines two of my favorite products-Tastefully Simple and Stampin Up! on one page! Perfect! I can't wait to get the bar cookie recipe. I think I will change the color/stamps and make these for Christmas.