Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Music Makeover Box!


This is one of Lauren Meader's new My Timeless Templates for Papertrey Ink ... Music Makeover Box. I used SU Certainly Celery, Bella Rose DSP along with PTI Berry Sorbet CS and polka dotted ribbon. The stamp is SU's A Little Bit of Happiness and I used Cameo Coral ink and Chocolate Chip brads. I included 2 packages of Ghirardelli Hot Chocolate Mix inside ... now that's what I call a LITTLE BIT OF HAPPINESS all wrapped up in an adorable little box!

2 comments:

dentalfriend said...

Super Cute!! This could be an awesome little neighbor holiday gift. Change the colors to cooler tones...blue and silver...do a snowman or something winter-ish as the stamp...and SUPER CUTE...with the hot chocolate!!

~Chrissy~

Lauren (mytime) said...

Oh I love your take on the Music Makeover! You are on fire girl! Thank you for sharing this with me :D