Monday, October 13, 2008

Decor Elements around the house!



I am loving the new Decor Elements line!
I used the 'Season Of ..." in my breakfast room. I altered the design so it would be able to stay out all year round instead of just for the holidays. I cut out the words 'season of', cut apart the entire design and applied it horizontal instead of vertical. I LOVE how it came out ... found the perfect spot over an antique secretary in my kitchen between two wall sconces. I giggle with glee every time I walk past it ... so beautiful!
The second picture is the damask pattern in kraft applied onto the glass from a picture frame. I cut textured CS and mounted inside the frame. Isn't that beautiful? This way you can move it from room to room or give as a gift instead of applying it to a permanent spot on a wall.

No comments: