Friday, October 31, 2008

Country Living Holiday Collection Stampin' Kit!




I just love this Country Living Stampin' Kit! I took some 'me time' yesterday afternoon and evening, parked myself in front of the TV and loaded up my soaps and recorded episodes of Dancing With the Stars, Samantha Who?, Boston Legal, Lipstick Jungle and then Grey's Anatomy! Oooohhh ... stamping and watching TV, two of my favorite things -- besides FOOD! I was able to make 20 holiday ornaments with this kit and there are still supplies left over to make more tags, cards, etc. They were quick, easy and make wonderful gifts. Give them to service people you come in contact with during the holiday season, put one in the carrier tube the next time you go to the bank to make a deposit, leave one in your mailbox for the mail carrier, tie them to a bag of homemade cookies and give to your neighbors for the holidays, tie them to the top of a gift as an extra embellishment ... or use them to decorate your tree or around your home! They are so cute and so super easy! The coordinating stamp set is GREAT! This kit is available to purchase November 1 - December 31, 2008. Contact me for details!


No comments: